This workshop is meant for everyone that loves photography. You can have a DSLR, mirrorless or a mobile device.
I will show you how I work my camera settings for different situations.
I will show you how I create pictures displayed in my website or Instagram account and show you the step by step process.
I will show you how I do basic post processing in order to give more punch in the photos with Lightroom and apps.
We will go on a walking tour and take pictures around Brighton. We will then discuss the participants photos and see where we can improve.
We all have the capacity to learn and to improve our photographic eye.
Participants always come away with a better perspective and understanding in achieving fine art images, with snap shooting a thing of the past.
What You’ll Learn
1. How to create perfectly framed images IMMEDIATELY!
2. Go from boring snaps to Creating Fine Art IN JUST 2 HOURS!
3. Learn the basic camera settings.
5. See what’s not working, and fix it right there!
6. Visualizing the perfect scene in creating fine art images BEFORE you click the shutter. This is one of the MOST IMPORTANT steps for improving your photography!
Total size: 4-8 participants
Date: Sunday 2nd December
Time: 10 am to 12 pm or 3 pm to 5 pm.
Price: 20 £